Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Boerne Days~

We've had a few warmer days here that we've been
able to enjoy the outdoors.
We'll have a few good warm days then it's freezing
cold and windy again. : /
These are from a sunny afternoon that we decided to take
advantage of, spending time at the river feeding
the ducks and walking down main street in Boerne
with some sweet friends Jacqui and Krystalin.
I loved Susan's "energetic kiddos" picture. Below is mine.
And we found an ice cream shop with 
pink ice cream! Imagine that. :)
Oh yes, and we also did manicures that day.
Hallie picked pink and Heidi did rainbow colors.
The sweet lady that did Heidi's nails was so
patient as Heidi picked a new color for each nail.
I can't believe this little girly of mine is going to
be 4 years old next week. That went by WAY too fast.
She's such a sweety. I'm looking forward to posting
lots of pictures of her soon. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun. The girlies must have loved the pink ice cream and manicures. I love Hallie Kate's energetic dancing picture... so cute.
I'm so ready for warm weather... we've talked about going somewhere warmer sometime soon, but I'm afraid I won't want to come back to this cold weather if we do! :)

Patrick and Hannah Walsh said...

Love all the pictures, and the ones down at the river are so pretty. Those are great pics of Heidi, and your very energetic Hallie Kate!