She's 4!!
I know I'm posting a lot of pictures,
but I couldn't help it. As I was going through
some of her old pictures I was having trouble
picking which ones to post, so here are several
posts full of pictures of my little Heidi Summer.
We love her SOO much!!

These are some pictures I took of
Heidi for her 4th birthday.

She's so much fun. We can't imagine our lives and
family without her. She is such a bundle of energetic joy.

Heidi loves to smile and laugh.
She's very opinionated, but also compliant.


It's hard to believe how fast 4 years can go by.


This year we've noticed Heidi's heart being softened
to Jesus. She tells us frequently that she loves Him.
Although she's not quite sure yet what all of that
means we are so blessed by her desire to please
Him and learn to love Him and others.






4 comments:
Heidi is a beautiful little girl... and she sounds like a very sweet girl too. The pictures you took are really great! I love the bright colors and her cute outfit and shoes... and the rainbow nails. :)
Great pictures of sweet Heidi!!! Hope she had a fun birthday. Look forward to celebrating together this weekend.
She is a special little girl and we love her so much!
Such sweet adorable pictures of Heidi! She is beautiful and you did an excellent job shooting pictures of her.
So many beautiful pictures of your sweet little girl! She is so pretty, just like her mom!
Post a Comment