Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Bridal shots~

This first picture is the girls night out we had
with Sara before the wedding.
From the left is Mandy Pucek, my Mom, Mrs. Wean (in
the back) Jennifer Pucek, Cristina Fowl, Gita,
Lourdes Torres (in the back) Sarah Wean,
Sara Kennedy Wean and me.
This was everyone helping Sara get ready for bridal portraits.
Krissy arranged the bouquet. 
Putting on the veil, Sara helping with the camera.
These are some pictures I took with my camera
while she was having her pictures taken.
I loved the back of her dress, so unique.
Of course she made the dress herself.
The actual bridal portraits turned out beautiful.




I had to take this close up of all of the detail
she hand sewed into the bodice of the dress
with beads and sequins.
I also loved her little pleated seam on the skirt.
The train was long and beautiful.

3 comments:

Patrick and Hannah Walsh said...

These pics of Sara are gorgeous, her dress was so beautiful!

The Anders said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! She looks so beautiful! She did an awesome job on her dress---I love how its so unique!

Unknown said...

Wow, Sara's dress was gorgeous. She did an amazing job. I loved seeing the detail shots. I can't believe she could get that done in the amount of time she did! She is so industrious!