Christmas Eve Morning the sun finally came out,
we were all feeling better and we decided
to drive on to Jacksonville.

As I was putting the girls in their car seats I mentioned
to Micah that we should probably let them at least walk
out to the beach for a few minutes before we left on another
car ride. Micah agreed since the sun had finally come out
and the girls hadn't had a chance to play on the beach yet.

So down to the beach we went with two excited little girls.

They had spent the last three days just looking out the
window at the beautiful beach begging to go play on it.

It was so fun watching them run off all that bottled up energy.




The beaches in Florida are SOOO beautiful!





I love how tiny Hallie is in this picture.
She was just wondering off by herself. :)


My beautiful little girls.
2 comments:
Beautiful pics of your little sweeties on the beach! They are too cute!
Wow! Beautiful pictures, adorable girls! Florida does have the best beaches, especially the panhandle. We went to Destin for our honeymoon. :)
Post a Comment