Saturday, October 18, 2008

star gazing~

Micah and I were at a spurs game tonight.
It was a lot of fun even though it was a pre-season game.
We saw Tony Parker's (spurs player) wife Eva Longoria
from Desperate housewives. (no, I don't watch the show:))
This is the best picture I could get from a phone camera.
Also saw this guys Amaury Nolasco. Most of
you have probably not heard of him. He plays
a small part on transformers. He's one of the
soldiers in the beginning. He also plays on a
bunch of other stuff including a TV show
called prison break, but not much else that
I had even heard of. He was really nice though
and let me take a couple of pictures.
Anyway just had to post these because I've
never had a picture of a real celebrity before! :)

4 comments:

McLanger said...

haha! I don't blame you...it's fun to get pics of celebrities sometimes;-) Looks like a basketball game would be fun to go to. I love your hair in that last picture...it's look so pretty! Actually it most always looks pretty I just like the layers falling around your face :-)
Love, Morganne:-)

Unknown said...

Wow, Holly, hanging out with the big guys these days. ;)

Unknown said...

hey again,
Tj went to a conference out there in SA this past summer and he had one free night and so he actually went to a Spurs game since he had nothing else to do... so anyways, he took a picture for the kids and I to see with his phone, but he was like WAY up at the top.
Love the picture of your girls on the header!

Patrick and Hannah Walsh said...

Wow, I'm impressed, hangin with the celebreties :) Talk to you soon!
Love,
Hannah