Please pray for my friend Michele. I've mentioned her in an e-mail to
most of you. She's still in the hospital. Today is day 50-ish I think
that she's been there. She was improving last week, then Saturday
she took a turn for the worst. The doctors aren't expecting her to
make it again. There's lots of medical details involved but I've said
them all too many times. I know God can still do miracles and
that's what Michele would need to stay here with us.
Thanks for praying!
5 comments:
praying, Holly.
love you~
definitely praying. It was so good to see you guys last night. Thanks for having us over. We love you guys!
Hey Holly,
I don't know anything about her but God does...and he listens to the prayers of his children! I'll be praying!
Lots of Love, Morganne
Hey Holly,
We are praying!
We'll be praying for her Holly.
~Susan
p.s. I love your new look, the song, the pictures...very nice!
Post a Comment