Monday, August 11, 2008

AAAAAAAAW!!!!

These are a few pictures I took tonight for Joel and Sara.


9 comments:

McLanger said...

I agree.... awwwwww! They look great together. So happy about her and Joel. I just remember him being such a sweet guy. Of course Sara deserves a great guy too...she is always such a sweetheart! Great pics! Thanks for sharing
Morganne:-)

Patrick and Hannah Walsh said...

Glad to finally see pictures of the couple! They look adorable together, and you can tell they are so happy!
Love,
Hannah

Unknown said...

Those are great pictures Holly!! I'm SO happy for Sara... her and Joel look really great together and they look so happy. Very sweet!

sethswifeforlife said...

cute pics, Holly.
I haven't even seen them together yet....well I mean I've seen them together for the past 7 years or so, but you know like REALLy together!!! LOL!!!!
love you~

Anonymous said...

Holly,
Please Tell Sara we are so so Happy for her and Joel. They make a nice couple. Look forward to hearing how things go in the next few months.God is Good. Kimber-Leigh

The Anders said...

Sooo happy for them! They make a nice looking couple!

Kristin said...

Cute pictures. Hope to see you guys SOON!!:)

Katharine said...

How exciting !!!!! They look so cute together, please congratulate them for us..... I'd love to hear their story. Love, Katie

Anonymous said...

I was so happy to here about Sara and Joel!!! I've been hoping and praying for this for a long time :).
Love,
Becky