Yeah, that is funny and too true! I can't believe the money that we spend on gas these days... it's like by the time you get somewhere, you've already spent so much money just to get there... before you buy or do anything!
Hey Holly...that is funny! I about laughed my head off!! By the way...that was a very nice "memorial" you put on here for Shelby! It was very sobering to think about! I miss her greatly too! She was definitely a sister that showed forth the praises of God and was a very great testimony of Him to others! All in all you have a very nice blog!! That was a cute update on Hallie as well. I'll have to visit more often for updates...mine doesn't get updated often as you can tell...lol. Sorry...it just takes too long to upload pictures for some reason...does yours take along time to upload? Could be my ancient laptop too though. Anyway, love you all! Take care and talk to you all later!! God bless!
Oh my word!! That is TOO funny!!! Holly I LOVE the picture you have on top of the site! The one of you and him and the girls, SO cute!! Love that idea!
I love being married to my favorite person in the whole world and my best friend! I enjoy being a mom and watching my two little girls discover every aspect of life. I love true authentic worship of Christ and am grateful for His leading in my life. I love originality and creativity! Music keeps my world going round!! :)
4 comments:
Yeah, that is funny and too true! I can't believe the money that we spend on gas these days... it's like by the time you get somewhere, you've already spent so much money just to get there... before you buy or do anything!
Too cute! (And too true!)
Hey Holly...that is funny! I about laughed my head off!!
By the way...that was a very nice "memorial" you put on here for Shelby! It was very sobering to think about! I miss her greatly too! She was definitely a sister that showed forth the praises of God and was a very great testimony of Him to others!
All in all you have a very nice blog!! That was a cute update on Hallie as well. I'll have to visit more often for updates...mine doesn't get updated often as you can tell...lol. Sorry...it just takes too long to upload pictures for some reason...does yours take along time to upload? Could be my ancient laptop too though. Anyway, love you all! Take care and talk to you all later!! God bless!
Oh my word!! That is TOO funny!!! Holly I LOVE the picture you have on top of the site! The one of you and him and the girls, SO cute!! Love that idea!
Post a Comment