It's hard for me to believe my bity baby girly
is two years old! Little Hallie Kate had a birthday
the beginning of the month and turned a great big
TWO!! Our neighbor and friend Max Clark blessed
us by taking two year old pictures for me. I love the
way some of them turned out. I wanted to post more
but for some reason my program locked up, so they'll
have to wait for another time.
perfect but I really love the way they turned
out because they seem so alive to me like I
can hear her laughing when I look at the pictures.
air. She also loves to laugh and has the
most contagious little giggle you could
ever hear. It's making me smile now just
trying to climb on top of something.
Because of this, she also almost always
has some kind of bump or bruise on
her face, arms or legs.
princess dress up. This is her with her
Thank you Aunt Sara for the new purple
princess dress. Hallie wants to wear it
almost every day, she loves playing "pincess"
cousin Morgan looking on. Morgan and Heidi


3 comments:
Love the birthday pictures btw:-) Hope I can have a little princess soon:-) The other day I caught Danny walking around in one neon blue high heel, and one red strappy high heel, yeah....it was funny but not the same effect as a little girl doing it:-)
Adorable pictures of an adorable little girl!
Hannah
Oh, she is so cute, Holly!
Post a Comment