Our last day at the beach I asked Alyssa if she
would take our family picture for us.
She did such an amazing job.
The girls hardly realized that we were taking
pictures. :) They were just happy to get out
of the car seats and run up and down the jetty.
I really liked the candid/randomness
of them, it's soo us. :)
Micah liked that better too. I think for guys,
talking them into doing family pictures
can be kind of tricky. :)
The girls getting their bows tied.
Of course we had to have kissing pictures. :)
Those are Micah's favorites! :)
He would "pose" all day for these.
I like the antique/sepia color of this one
Heidi was enjoying this picture. Her Aunt Lyssa
is very creative in making it fun for everyone!
Thank you Alyssa!
7 comments:
Wow! Great pictures Holly! You look awesome! I love the adorable outfits you all had on! I especially loved your green shoes. adorable. :-)
Morganne:-)
I love all of the pictures and I love the way you dressed the fam.
we will have to get together soon:)
Really nice pictures!
~Joy
I love the pictures Holly! Y'all are such a nice looking family. The pictures look so fun and creative. How nice that even your husband had fun getting them done!
AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL FAM. I LOVE YOU GUYS!
Lys
Great pictures Holly, and you look beautiful, as always! I love the ones of y'all kissing with the kids in the background!
Love,
Hannah
Happy Mom's Day Holly! Love, Morganne
Post a Comment