
I don't even really know how to do this, but for a very special occasion such as today, I'll try to figure out how to do a post on a blog :-) My beautiful, amazing wife is 25 today. She is such an amazing person, an absolutely phenomenal mother, and I am so blessed to be married to her. Happy birthday Holly, I love you! - Micah








6 comments:
I agree, bro.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLY!
I did a post for you too!
Love ya,
Abs~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY sweet friend!
I hope that you have had a very special day. I love all of the pictures Micah posted. You are an amazing mom and I love watching you interact with your girls. You are also an awesome friend and I am so thankful that God placed you in my life. We will definitley have to plan more evenings out...I had a great time last night. May you have a blessed year and may you continue to draw closer to Him.
Love you!
Happy Birthday Holly!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Holly, and Micah that was really sweet of you to do the post! I loved looking at all the pictures. Hope your day was special, and sorry your gift and card will be late, AGAIN! Love ya!
Hannah
Happy B-day Holly!!
You really are a wonderful Mom, sweet wife, and just a great girl! I loved the pictures of you! Especially the one where your kissing the baby...you look just like your Mom. :-) Which is a good thing! :-D
btw...all the little boys on my blog pictures are my brothers...After Zach there is Hope 11,Andy 10,Josh 8,Luke 5 and Will 2. ~Morganne
happy birthday to you !!! late I know, but I've just been late for everything lately. at least I was early w/ your gift ;)
Micah, sweet post, and it's true -- a wonderful super girl you have there.
lys
Post a Comment