Hallie Kate has learned to open doors which
has shown us a whole new side of her
personality! We always see her coming
out of the bedroom with something crazy on.
Yesterday she came out like this:
She walks around in those heels better
than I can! :) Love the way she put the
hat on backwards too. So girly! I had a
few other pictures, but I can't post them
for some reason. Maybe I'll try again later.
5 comments:
So cute!! she is so adorable! How old is she again...cause she and Danny must be about the same age cause he opens doors now too and it's HARD to keep him out of trouble! Morganne;-)
awww.... that's so sweet. Looks like she just loves dressing up.
That is adorable!I like the hat too!!!!
jacqueline
Oh, she's so cute!
Hannah
I love it! And I love your family. Thanks for hanging out today. As always we had a lot of fun with you guys.
Post a Comment