Heidi is helping "Papa" blow out his cheesecake
candles. She's always very helpful with blowing
out the candles for all of her Aunts, Uncles
and Grandparents birthday parties. :)
Heidi has turned into SUCH a big talker. She's
talking all the time, which is not always a good
thing. Heidi always speak her mind, she doesn't
understand yet that some things are not nice to say.
The other day in the grocery store we went to the deli
and as soon as we walked up she told me very
loudly, "Mommy, I don't like that lady." Where
does this stuff come from?!?! I was so embarrased
I apologized to the lady over and over then leaned
forward and wispered in Heidi's ear "that was not
a sweet thing to say, when we get home you are
getting a spanking" she then looked back up at the
lady and said, "I'm getting a spanking". Hmm...
oh well, the lady just laughed and needless to
say Heidi and I had a long talk in the car later.
are in another store she was talking to the cashier who
said, "you are so adorable, what is your name?" Heidi
said, "I'm Heidi princess, this is my sister Hallie, my
mommy's name is Mommy and my daddy's name
is Daddy!"Another time we were in the car
and Micah sneezed really loud so Heidi said
"Daddy that was a big bleshoo!(bless you)"
Hallie is just starting to show a slight interest
in talking. She tries to repeat sounds and words
occasionally. Her Uncle Kenny taught her to
growl which she loves to do for everyone.
She also likes to repeat other animal noises.
She thinks its really funny. :) Sometimes
she'll say long sentences of all kinds of baby
noises then look at us as if she expects
that we understood what she was saying.
She's so much fun and really enjoys being the baby.
4 comments:
That is hilarious about Heidi! I remember when Olivia was little she walked up to this lady in a bathroom and said "Gosh your fat!" sooooo loudly!!! It was embarassing and Mom apologized over and over to the lady....thankfully the woman was very nice...but...still.
Danny does the same thing Hallie does. Saying "baby talk" and the almost expecting us to "get it". It's very funny to watch!!!
Anyways, Glad your alive! What did Micah get his knee surgery for?
p.s I can't believe Uncle Ken is 55!!
Hey girl,
Good to see you are up and blogging again! I've missed your updates! I got a good laugh out of what you wrote about Heidi, sounds like a little three year old of mine : )
Hannah
hey Holly!! Glad to see you back. The Heidi story is hilarious. :)
Post a Comment