Hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving.
I didn't take any pictures this year,
but these are some that the family took.
Below is a four generation picture! My Mom
did a four generation picture with Shelby and
I when we were about the size of the girls here.
I'll have to post it sometime. We liked
this picture because Shelby's picture is in the back.

Below is a four generation picture! My Mom
did a four generation picture with Shelby and
I when we were about the size of the girls here.
I'll have to post it sometime. We liked
this picture because Shelby's picture is in the back.
My parents gave me a nice glider rocking
chair. The first time I sat down in it to try it out
Hallie Kate grabbed her blanket and climbed
up in my lap. She looked very pleased and comfortable
with the new chair. Thanks Dad & Mom!!
excitedly over each new gift. Hallie prefered to sit beside
me in a chair and quietly and slowly open each present one
at a time. She was very excited about each gift and
wanted to play with it right away rather than finish
opening the rest of her gifts.
that Aunt Sara made for her.
Hallie Kate giving her new baby a stroller ride.
Hallie Kate was in "Nana's" (My Mom) room the night
before Thanksgiving and saw this baby not yet wrapped.
She jumped out of my Mom's lap and ran over to the doll
breathing and squealing very loud and excitedly.
It was so cute! It took us a while to distract her enough to
hide the doll again till the next morning.
This was an attempt to get a picture of the
girls Thanksgiving dresses, but Hallie was more
interested in getting the piano opened up to play it.
At least Heidi looked for us! :)
Hallie Kate was in "Nana's" (My Mom) room the night
before Thanksgiving and saw this baby not yet wrapped.
She jumped out of my Mom's lap and ran over to the doll
breathing and squealing very loud and excitedly.
It was so cute! It took us a while to distract her enough to
hide the doll again till the next morning.
This was an attempt to get a picture of thegirls Thanksgiving dresses, but Hallie was more
interested in getting the piano opened up to play it.
Thanksgiving! Thanks Dad, Mom, Sara, Kenny,
Micah, Brigitta and Mema for all you did to make
it such a special day for all of us!!

2 comments:
Love the first picture... that's really special.
I love the Thanksgiving dresses. So much fun!
Post a Comment