Heidi Summer is so blessed to have an Aunt who not
only has lots of fun cousins for her to play with, but is also
an AMAZING photographer. A couple of weeks ago I took Heidi
down to her Aunt Lysa's house for a photoshoot. She was a little
disappointed she wasn't there to play with her cousins, so we
ended up letting her have lots of breaks. Having 6 kids of her own
Alyssa is a pro at keeping little ones attention and captering every
expression and detail. I loved all the pictures she took, it was hard
only picking this many to post. Hope you enjoy them!
THANKS ALYSSA!!
~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~
Oh, and I'm planning on doing Hallie Kate next month. She's my
accident prone child and has a few too many bumps
and bruises right now. She enjoys climbing a little too much. :)
Hopefully by next month things will be better. :)
1 comment:
She was a piece of pie. not hard to get wonderful shots of such a pretty little sweetheart. love you! can't wait to do her little sis :)
Post a Comment