When do you guys want to go again? We went for 14 hours last Sat. and wore ourselves out like crazy. Tiffany even went on the Steel Eel. You'll have to ask her about it. She was excited and scared at the same time. Cried the whole ride, but then wanted to do it again! ha. she's crazy. and related to her mommy and daddy. lol. see you soon. We need to get together. Abs~
Hey Holly, I really want to see you soon! I miss you guys. Looks like you had fun at Sea World. Haven't been in years. I'm makin' plans for Fiesta and Sea World next year! Wanna go?
I love being married to my favorite person in the whole world and my best friend! I enjoy being a mom and watching my two little girls discover every aspect of life. I love true authentic worship of Christ and am grateful for His leading in my life. I love originality and creativity! Music keeps my world going round!! :)
3 comments:
When do you guys want to go again? We went for 14 hours last Sat. and wore ourselves out like crazy. Tiffany even went on the Steel Eel. You'll have to ask her about it. She was excited and scared at the same time. Cried the whole ride, but then wanted to do it again! ha. she's crazy. and related to her mommy and daddy. lol.
see you soon. We need to get together.
Abs~
Hey Holly,
I really want to see you soon! I miss you guys. Looks like you had fun at Sea World. Haven't been in years. I'm makin' plans for Fiesta and Sea World next year! Wanna go?
that first shot is great - sweet smile and having a blast~
haven't seen you in awhile! need to get together soon!
lys
Post a Comment