Saturday, August 11, 2007

6 kids and a turtle~

Heidi, Hallie and I got to go spend the afternoon watching
the 4 Prescott kids and their turtle this week!
(Note: the turtle didn't really need to be watched)
Here are a few pics of splashing in the pool.
Below are pics of each of the kids, minus one.
Zach was either taking a bike apart at the time of the
photo shoot or working on adding extra padding
to a football helmet so it would fit him, ALL BOY!! :)
Below is Hallie Kate
Heidi
Chandler
Bryan
Tiffany
& Tommy the turtle
Three kids playing and singing three different songs. :)
I think one was the alphabet, one was Jesus Loves Me,
and one must have been in another language
because I couldn't understand a word he said,
but he WAS singing. :)
make that four, Hallie decided to join in. :)

2 comments:

sethswifeforlife said...

How FUN! I hope it all went well. I know it was probably loud and crazy too. YOU are the best, thanks for watching my 4 for the afternoon. You greatly blessed me! And do let me return the favor at some point.
I love how well they all play together.
THANKS again!
love ya~

Unknown said...

Looks like the children had alot of fun and you had your hands full! :)