These are some very recent pictures of the girls. :)

I must have picked an aweful time of day
to take them because the shadows are really bad.

I'll have to try again sometime when there's
better lighting and Micah and help me get them
to look and smile at the camera. :) The above
picture of Hallie, I was holding Heidi who
was calling Hallie and getting her to smile.
Heidi was being pretty cute saying
"Hayee Kate, Hayee Kate"
3 comments:
Cute pictures...cute girlies. So, the day we cancel our trip to Sea World it doesn't even rain...Oh well! Hope you are having a good week, Kristin
Very cute. I love the headbands!!
hey, thanks for telling me about the headbands... great idea. Girls are just too much fun. :) We won't find out what we're having for another 5 or so weeks. J is totally sure it's a boy, so I guess if it's not he'll have time to get used to the idea of another sister.
Post a Comment