Monday, May 14, 2007

Time flies when you're having fun!

I can't believe it has
already been 3 years!
Our family has doubled in size too! :)I'm so grateful God brought
us together when He did.
We are looking forward to
spending the rest of our lives
loving each other!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary y'all!! I remember that day very clearly, hard to believe it's already been three years, but I guess your two cute girls remind you of that : ) Hope y'all have a special day!
Love,
Hannah

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary ~

I love you micah and holly. May God continue to lead you and guide you and give you love that's unconditional and everylasting for each other --

thanks Holly for marrying my brother! ;) I'm so glad you did!!!

have a wonderful day!
lys

Anonymous said...

Happy (late) Anniversary~ I hope that you had a special day. Your family is a huge blessing to us and we appreciate your love for each other and for the One who brought you together! Hope to get together soon! Kristin

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Krissy said...

Hey Holly & Micah,
I can't believe it has been that long either! In some ways it doesn't seem that long since you, Shelby, Mandy, and I were having lunch and planning your wedding menu!
Thanks for being such a good example of a couple that loves to have fun together. I will always remember that great conversation on the way home from Mexico and how it gave me so much food for thought. I appreciate your godly counsel! I hope you have time to celebrate in a special way!

sethswifeforlife said...

LOVE the pictures. I loved your wedding, loved your FUN rehearsal dinner (and theme), loved your colors, pictures, and most of all loved that you two were meant for each other for LIFE! Extremely thrilled you two are husband and wife and part of our family!
love,
Abs~

Unknown said...

Okay, so I'm a little late in seeing this post. But I want to go on record saying we are so glad God has put you together. And Holly, you're my favorite daughter-in-law! :-)

Blessings for another year and a lifetime together.

Dad/Norm/Papa