Those are great pictures Holly. Yeah, it can be lots of fun trying to get pictures with two toddlers. Getting them to both look at the same time is hard enough and getting them to both smile... really difficult. But anyways, I think all the pictures are really good. The one of y'all kissing with the girls is really cute. :)
Hey girl, Your pictures are great!! I love the one of you and Micah kissing, while holding the girls. The pictures on the railroad track are really cool too. I can't believe how quick your girls are growing up. Love, Hannah
Holly, Kate forwarded your link to me. Your children are so beautiful, and your family pictures are so lovely! Your mom must just melt when those adorable grandchildren come into the room! God bless you all! Mrs. Freeman
I love being married to my favorite person in the whole world and my best friend! I enjoy being a mom and watching my two little girls discover every aspect of life. I love true authentic worship of Christ and am grateful for His leading in my life. I love originality and creativity! Music keeps my world going round!! :)
5 comments:
Those are great pictures Holly. Yeah, it can be lots of fun trying to get pictures with two toddlers. Getting them to both look at the same time is hard enough and getting them to both smile... really difficult. But anyways, I think all the pictures are really good. The one of y'all kissing with the girls is really cute. :)
LOVE every picture.
Hey Holly,
Ya'll are so photogenic. Sounds like quite an adventure. I know what it's like, muliplied!!! K
Hey girl,
Your pictures are great!! I love the one of you and Micah kissing, while holding the girls. The pictures on the railroad track are really cool too. I can't believe how quick your girls are growing up.
Love,
Hannah
Holly, Kate forwarded your link to me. Your children are so beautiful, and your family pictures are so lovely! Your mom must just melt when those adorable grandchildren come into the room! God bless you all! Mrs. Freeman
Post a Comment