Thursday, March 22, 2007

Dreamin' of Sunshine

Two little butterflies wishing for sunshine
during a rainy evening at home.
I love watching the two of them communicate!
Heidi jabbers on and on and Hallie
listens and makes lots of noises.
There's also normally lots of giggles, somehow
they both think the other one is funny. :)
Hallie Kate started walking this month.
Right now she is only taking one step
before she falls down.
Falling doesn't seem to bother her as she
normally gets right back up and tries again.
She's very determined, so I'm sure it won't
be long before she's running everywhere.
I can't believe how fast she's growing up!
Normally I just let the girls play and shoot random
candid shots of them. This time I tried to get
them to sit still for a few pictures.
They didn't really like it. :)
These two pictures are of their reflection in a mirror.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, amazing, unreal and just plain wow cute. Guess who

Unknown said...

Very cute pictures. Your girls just look so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so cute, Holly! They look so sweet!
~Joy

sethswifeforlife said...

adorable little butterflies! Love 'em SO much!

~their aunt abby

Anonymous said...

love um! thanks for the wings you sent Morgan! She's going to have to "fly" around with them one of these days!

lys