Sunday, February 11, 2007

A day in the park

We visited a park downtown with Abby, Lys and
their kids this week. Here's a picture of all 11 cousins,
Alyssa is expecting number 12 in May.
The girls are a little outnumbered.
With all the strollers and kids people
think we're a daycare or something. :)
Bryan (Abby's son) is one of Heidi's favorite cousins
Taking a cookie break. :)Christian Welch. Adorable!
Heidi and Hallie
Below are pictures Alyssa sent me
that she took of the afternoon.

Heidi with Shelton & Scott Welch

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great pictures and very cute kids!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww!!!! Holly I just LOVE your pictures!! THey girls are sooo adorable. I hope that when I marry, I can go out on walks in the park with my kiddos and my sister-in-laws kids and that people will think we're a daycare. That's so cute!