I love your pictures! It's hard to believe Hallie is already old enough to be crawling around. Your girls are getting so big and they are both really cute.
I love being married to my favorite person in the whole world and my best friend! I enjoy being a mom and watching my two little girls discover every aspect of life. I love true authentic worship of Christ and am grateful for His leading in my life. I love originality and creativity! Music keeps my world going round!! :)
3 comments:
Wow.
I love your pictures! It's hard to believe Hallie is already old enough to be crawling around. Your girls are getting so big and they are both really cute.
the fun is just beginning~ with two on the move/go all the time sitting down is a thing of the past -- or rather, a missed pass time~
Post a Comment