Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Family Resemblances

We had a bad ice storm here last week. I'll post a few pictures of it when I get them developed. The ice was really heavy on the trees and caused a lot of them to fall over, several fell on the power lines. Brrrr... it was a long COOOOOLLLLDDD night without heat! A lot of people lost power including us. Being we live in an appartment with no fire place and all electric heating, electric stove, oven etc. (not to mention we lost our water as well) our house got super cold so we had to wait till the ice on the roads thawed then head over to Dad & Mom Wakefield's house for a few days till the power lines were repaired. Mom W. and I had lots of fun looking through old pictures. Below are a few of her baby pictures that look JUST like Hallie Kate. Hallie makes the exact faces Micah's Mom is making in her baby pictures, it's amazing! I'll post some of Micah's baby pictures that look like Hallie some time soon. Hallie Kate (above) & Mom W. (below)
Hallie Kate (below)
Mom W.
Hallie Kate

1 comment:

sethswifeforlife said...

OH WOW! That's amazing! That's some resemblance alright! HOW cute they both were, and are. :-) I miss those girly nieces of mine! Come for a visit sometime, and we'll get out baby pictures around here too. :-)
Hope to see ya soon,
Abs~