Heidi and Hallie Kate get a lot of attention and spoiled rotten.
Hallie's first "Thanksgiving" morning at my parents house.
She loved tasting all of the wrapping paper!
This was the first time Heidi's taken an interest in
opening presents and getting excited about what's inside
fun, fun, fun!!
The girls love "Nana" taking them on wagon rides
The rest of us played bocce ball, (on a hill too! :))
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
TOO FUN! Love those pics of the girls. I bet they do bet "spoiled" there! I'm sure your parents love having them around! see you this weekend love ya, Abs
Love that pie you made - that's impressive to me - I've never made a pie that I can remember. make a cool cake once and then it fell top first onto the kitchen floor...
it was good to see you yesterday... and Sunday too! wow two days in a row! hope you had a good time with all the crazy us and you're not regretting entering in on our loud and sometimes boring parties! We are sure glad you are apart of us Holly!
Well, actually it was a jar of mince meat (one of my Dad's favorites) that I put into an already made pie crust and cut some shapes out of another pie crust for the top. It didn't require that much work. Don't be too impressed. :)
I love being married to my favorite person in the whole world and my best friend! I enjoy being a mom and watching my two little girls discover every aspect of life. I love true authentic worship of Christ and am grateful for His leading in my life. I love originality and creativity! Music keeps my world going round!! :)
3 comments:
TOO FUN! Love those pics of the girls. I bet they do bet "spoiled" there! I'm sure your parents love having them around!
see you this weekend
love ya,
Abs
Love that pie you made - that's impressive to me - I've never made a pie that I can remember. make a cool cake once and then it fell top first onto the kitchen floor...
it was good to see you yesterday... and Sunday too! wow two days in a row! hope you had a good time with all the crazy us and you're not regretting entering in on our loud and sometimes boring parties! We are sure glad you are apart of us Holly!
Have a happy new year! thanks for the gifts!
lys
Well, actually it was a jar of mince meat (one of my Dad's favorites) that I put into an already made pie crust and cut some shapes out of another pie crust for the top. It didn't require that much work. Don't be too impressed. :)
Post a Comment